School applications: The process for school applications for 2020 is now underway.
For the information leaflet click HERE
For the information poster click HERE
- Apply online at www.westsussex.gov.uk/admissions
- Applications can be made between 7 October 2019 and 15 January 2020
- Special rules apply for house movers until 15 February 2020
- Further information for parents is available on our website now
- Staff are available to support on 03330 142 903
Wephurst Estate Public Rights of Way - On behalf of Plaistow & Ifold Parish Council we hereby publish the notice and maps for a public meeting on changes to the public rights of way over the Wephurst Estate.
Notice of public meeting on 22nd October, 2019 at 6pm at Winterton Hall, Plaistow
Map - current PRoW over the Estate
Map - proposed changes by the landowner
WSCC imap, which shows all PRoW in the County: https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/land-waste-and-housing/public-paths-and-the-countryside/public-rights-of-way/public-rights-of-way-imap/
WSCC Unavailable path list can be found by following this link: https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/land-waste-and-housing/public-paths-and-the-countryside/public-rights-of-way/unavailable-public-rights-of-way-routes/
VACANCY ON KIRDFORD PARISH COUNCIL: There is a casual vacancy on Kirdford Parish Council. Please see here for the notice.
Planning: Kirdford Parish Council note the decision by Chichester District Council (CDC) to approve the application for development of 54 residential dwellings on Plaistow Road with unrestricted phasing. Since 2015 Kirdford Parish Council had worked hard to oppose this and have argued for a phased development, in line with the Neighbourhood Plan. However, the CDC Planning Committee voted 6-5 in favour of Cala Homes unphased development, starting works in 2020. The Council is awaiting further information.
Invitation to Coffee Morning
NP Review 2019
Kirdford NP Review 2018
Kirdford Parish Housing Survey 2018
Drainage - The Parish Council has recently completed a considerable amount of drainage works within the parish funded from the West Sussex County Council Community Flood Fund. In the near future it will be working with the Environment Agency on flood prevention works from the River Kird. However, landowners have the main responsibility for safeguarding their land and nearby property against flooding and blocked drains. West Sussex County Council is only responsible for highways drains and culverts under roads.
· Apply online at www.westsussex.gov.uk/admissions
· Applications can be made between 7 October 2019 and 15 January 2020
· Special rules apply for house movers until 15 February 2020
· Further information for parents is available on our website now
· Staff are available to support on 03330 142 903
Some useful links related to Kirdford.